Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family, and Helping Others



I went to Mississippi this past week to spend time with my parents, and to accompany my mom to the doctor. My baby and I had the opportunity to go fishing, and enjoy the time we had to spend together. He has several video clips on his phone, so that he will be able to recap.

Family is very important, and while I truly realize this, I also realize something else. I realize that we help ourselves by helping others. So for all of you who can donate to help others please do so at www.aok19.org and help someone who needs help.

I also went to a softball benefit tournament yesterday and my brother played in the tournament, and they won first place. Acts Of Kindness has an annual sotfball tournament for Cancer Preventiin. We are in the process of putting together the Motorcycle Ride Benefit. The annual basketball tournament is always a major hit among the serious ball players. We are looking forward to seeing you all there this year.

To Be Coninuted Soon....

Dr. Wanda R. LivingstonActs Of Kindness, Inc.107/19
Copyright © 2010 Acts Of Kindness, Inc. All Rights Reserved.